Days ago (well, more than a week and nigh unto two weeks), I was infected or tagged, depending upon your point of view, with what Kathryn at http://kiwsparks.wordpress.com/ called Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandments (Questions). My schedule is such that I’m busy in bursts, two per week, with a different type of busy-ness within one set of four days and another type within the other set of three days. Often, I don’t get something done at one home and I have to play catch up at the other home (long story, as I take care of two elderly parents four days a week). So, I’ve been tagged with the commandments and I’m “it”, or I’ve been infected with the plague and have been a carrier for days without spreading the pestilence (however you wish to view it). So, I’ll answer the questions and tag 5 others to carry on, or not.
1. Describe yourself in seven words.
Okay, but this may be difficult because…. Oops, I’m out of words already.
No, here are 7:
saved, bookworm, Jack-of-all-trades, satisfied, joyous, mischievous,
2. What keeps you up at night?
Watching reruns of old sit-coms. Actually, I sleep pretty well and only
new problems bother me, and then just temporarily.
3. Whom would you like to be?
A better me.
4. What are you wearing now?
t-shirt, jeans, tennis shoes
5. What scares you?
What dismays me more than scaring me is the path that this country
(the USA) is on – destruction.
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging?
Best: finding poetic gems written by the gems who blog here.
Worst: the mining of worthless rock to get to those gems.
7. What was the last website you looked at?
a religious forums website
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
9. Slankets, yes or no?
I had to look them up. No. I like to move freely and quickly. If I’m cold
in the house, I wear a double layer of clothing.
10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you.
Kathryn at http://kiwsparks.wordpress.com/ has a knack with words that
prevents any subject from being boring and always grabs and keeps my
And now, for 5 others – Tag – you’re it!!! :
1. Maggie at http://maggiemendus.wordpress.com/
2. Anne at http://annedearle.wordpress.com/
3. T at http://steeltee.wordpress.com/
4. Dennis at http://dnobrienpoetry.wordpress.com/ or
(thought I’d advertise his second blog)
5. Linda at http://lindawillows.wordpress.com/
I’ll officially notify you soon. Some of you may read this before I do
Now, I need to catch up on accepting some awards.
Read Full Post »